ESR-10 Manual Rack
The ESR-10 Manual Rack is a manual Modified Westergren system used for determining the ESR of whole blood in 30 minutes using 1.2 mL Streck ESR-Vacuum Tubes.
The ESR-10 Manual Rack is a 10-position manual Modified Westergren system used for determining the erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) of whole blood in 30 minutes using 1.2 mL Streck ESR-Vacuum Tubes. The ESR-10 Manual Rack exhibits >96% correlation to the standard 60-minute manual Modified Westergren method, features a closed blood collection system and is a non-automated (CLIA waived) testing procedure.
- Provides manual ESR results in 30 minutes
- ˃96% correlation to the Modified Westergren Method gives true sed-rate results
- ESR-Vacuum Tubes preserve the integrity of the patient sample for up to 72 hours (2 °C to 10 °C)
- Outer Mylar® coating on Safety Coated ESR-Vacuum Tubes contains glass and blood specimen in the event of breakage
- Saves time over competitors, which take 60 minutes for results
- Only 1.2 mL of whole blood is required
- ESR-Vacuum Tubes offer safe direct-draw blood collection
Looking for an older document? Click here for archived assays and certificates.
|ESR-10 Manual Rack||240321|
|ESR-Vacuum Tubes, 1.2 mL (100 tubes)||240360|
|Safety Coated ESR-Vacuum Tubes 1.2 mL (100 tubes)||240377|
Order ESR-10 Manual Rack today
International customers find a distributor
Streck provides the laboratory with a comprehensive sed-rate line that includes accurate, reliable and user-friendly analyzers for erythrocyte sedimentation rate testing in EDTA tubes without consuming the patient sample. The Streck sed-rate line also includes accurate and reliable quality controls and accessories.
ESR-Chex is a whole blood sed-rate control for automated and manual ESR testing methods. It is available in two levels and is assa…
ESR-Chex Plus is a whole blood sed-rate control for automated ESR testing methods that use EDTA tubes. It is available in two leve…
Diesse CUBE 30 Touch
The Diesse CUBE 30 Touch is an automated erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) analyzer that produces results directly from EDTA tu…