CD-Chex CD103 Plus®
CD-Chex CD103 Plus is the only commercially available flow cytometry control that includes CD103, CD30, CD38, CD56, CD138 and cytoplasmic Lambda. It is a unique, positive procedural control with two distinct abnormal leukocyte populations: CD45+ and CD45-.
CD-Chex CD103 Plus is a ready-to-use control for evaluating intracellular and surface antigens, including CD103, CD30, CD38, CD56, CD138, and cytoplasmic Lambda, with monoclonal antibody binding by flow cytometry. When these cells are stained with fluorescent antibodies and analyzed by flow cytometry, they provide reference values for abnormal peripheral blood leukocytes. CD-Chex CD103 Plus is a unique control that provides assay values for two distinct abnormal leukocyte populations: CD45+ and CD45-. Stable antigens on the CD45+ abnormal lymphocyte population include CD103 and CD38. Conversely, an abnormal CD45- cell population present in CD-Chex CD103 Plus provides surface CD30, CD38, CD56, CD138 and intracellular Lambda.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Only commercially available control assayed for CD103, CD30, CD38, CD56, CD138 and cLambda
- Ready-to-use control for evaluating intracellular and surface antigens
- Unique control with two distinct abnormal leukocyte populations: CD45+ and CD45-
- Compatible with BD Biosciences and Beckman Coulter flow cytometry systems
- 30-day open-vial stability
- 90-day closed-vial stability
- Helps clinical laboratories meet quality requirements for leukemia and lymphoma immunophenotyping
- Established assay ranges provide less room for error
- Reduces the need for labs to hold and validate patient samples for use as a control
- Access to STATS®, a free interlaboratory quality control program with peer group data comparison and online submission
Markers assayed on CD-Chex CD103 Plus
CD38+ / CD45+
CD38+ / CD45-
Kappa / CD19
Lambda / CD19
Find a flow cytometry control by marker
Quality Pillars for Building Measurement Assurance in Flow Cytometry
The webinar provides updates on the current best quality practices in flow cytometry and case studies for assay, reagent and instrument monitoring.
Flow Cytometry Products
Based on Streck’s proprietary cell-stabilization technology, we offer a comprehensive line of positive procedural controls and cellular stabilization products for immunophenotyping by flow cytometry. Our unique quality controls provide assay values for both normal and abnormal leukocyte populations and reference values for both intracellular and surface markers. Our cellular stabilization products are designed to preserve samples for extended periods while easing handling concerns and allowing for room temperature storage, cold-chain free shipping and batch processing.
CD-Chex CD103 Plus
CD-Chex CD103 Plus is the only commercially available flow cytometry control that includes CD103, CD30, CD38, CD56, CD138 and cyto…
CD-Chex CD117 Plus
CD-Chex CD117 Plus is the only commercially available flow cytometry control that includes CD117, CD25 and CD71. It is a positive …
CD-Chex CD34 is the only commercially available three-level process control for enumerating CD34 positive cells by flow cytometry.…