CD-Chex CD103 Plus®
CD-Chex CD103 Plus is a positive flow cytometry control for CD103, CD30, CD38, CD56, CD138 and cytoplasmic Lambda expression.
CD-Chex CD103 Plus is a ready-to-use control for evaluating CD103, CD30, CD38, CD56, CD138 and cytoplasmic Lambda expression by flow cytometry. This control provides assay values for two distinct abnormal leukocyte populations: CD45+ and CD45–. The CD45+ abnormal lymphocyte population contains multiple markers designated as “rare flow antigens” by CAP, including CD30 and CD103.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Only commercially available control assayed for CD103, CD30, CD38, CD56, CD138 and cytoplasmic Lambda
- Two distinct abnormal leukocyte populations: CD45+ and CD45–
- Compatible with BD Biosciences and Beckman Coulter flow cytometry systems
- 30-day open-vial stability; 90-day closed-vial stability
- Helps clinical laboratories meet quality requirements for leukemia and lymphoma immunophenotyping
- Manufacturer established assay ranges – no need to verify range per CAP requirements
- Eliminates the need for labs to hold and validate patient samples for use as a control
- Access to STATS®, our free interlaboratory quality control program for peer group data comparison
Markers assayed on CD-Chex CD103 Plus
CD38+ / CD45+
CD38+ / CD45-
Kappa / CD19
Lambda / CD19
Find a flow cytometry control by marker
Flow Cytometry Products
We offer a comprehensive line of positive procedural controls and cellular stabilization products for immunophenotyping by flow cytometry. Our CD-Chex® quality controls provide you with assay values for various leukocyte populations, intracellular and surface markers, and our cellular stabilization products allow you to preserve samples for extended periods of time, eliminating the need for cold-chain shipping or immediate processing.
CD-Chex CD103 Plus
CD-Chex CD103 Plus is the only commercially available flow cytometry control that includes CD103, CD30, CD38, CD56, CD138 and cyto…
CD-Chex CD117 Plus
CD-Chex CD117 Plus is the only commercially available flow cytometry control that includes CD117, CD25 and CD71. It is a positive …
CD-Chex CD34 is the only commercially available three-level process control for enumerating CD34 positive cells by flow cytometry.…