Retic-Chex II is a tri-level whole blood control manufactured with reticulocytes that resembles the appearance of patient samples for accurate identification. The control features squeeze dropper vials and can be used to verify the accuracy and precision of manual reticulocyte counting methods.
Retic-Chex II is an assayed, whole blood control that can be used for manual reticulocyte counting methods. The control resembles the appearance of patient samples and is available in three clinically significant levels. Its long shelf life reduces the number of shipments, associated costs and time spent performing lot-to-lot correlation. Retic-Chex II is packaged in 1.0 mL squeeze dropper vials for accurate sample dispensing, eliminating the need for manual users to pipette.
- Whole blood control that can be used for both manual and automated reticulocyte counting
- Available in three clinically significant levels
- Packaged in 1.0 mL plastic squeeze dropper vials for accurate dispensing
- 14-day open-vial stability
- 75-day closed-vial stability
- Helps clinical laboratories meet quality requirements for reticulocyte counting
- Established assay ranges provide less room for error
- No pipetting necessary for manual methods
- Long shelf life reduces the number of shipments and associated costs
- Fewer lot-to-lot correlations save time and resources
- Access to STATS®, a free interlaboratory quality control program with peer group data comparison and online submission
Looking for an older document? Click here for archived assays and certificates.
|4 x 1.0 mL Retic-Chex II (Level 1)||285104|
|4 x 1.0 mL Retic-Chex II (Level 2)||285204|
|4 x 1.0 mL Retic-Chex II (Level 3)||285304|
|6 x 1.0 mL Retic-Chex II (Level 1, 2 & 3)||285106|
Order Retic-Chex II today
International customers find a distributor
The process of whole blood calibration is critical to Streck so our customers can have the confidence that product assays are accurate. Streck’s calibrators save you from having to complete a tedious whole blood calibration procedure. Our controls are available for most brands of hematology analyzers and come in multiple levels to test accuracy and sensitivity.
Cal-Chex is a whole blood product manufactured for calibrating multi-parameter hematology analyzers. It is assayed on Beckman Coul…
Cal-Chex A Plus
Cal-Chex A Plus is a whole blood product manufactured for calibrating multi-parameter hematology analyzers. It is assayed on Abbot…
CVA/CVA for CELL-DYN
CVA (Calibration Verification Assessment) and CVA for CELL-DYN are assayed linearity control kits used to determine the patient re…