CD-Chex CD117® Plus
CD-Chex CD117 Plus is a flow cytometry control that provides assay values for CD117, CD25 and CD71 on abnormal and total leukocytes.
CD-Chex CD117 Plus is a ready-to-use control for evaluating CD117, CD25 and CD71 expression by flow cytometry. Developed to resemble peripheral blood leukocytes often found in a hematolymphoid neoplastic patient sample, CD-Chex CD117 provides percent-positive values for CD117, CD25 and CD71 on abnormal and total leukocytes. Abnormal leukocytes are distinguishable from normal leukocytes based on light scatter properties and low CD45 expression.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Only commercially available control assayed for CD117, CD25 and CD71
- Resembles an abnormal peripheral blood patient sample
- Compatible with BD Biosciences and Beckman Coulter flow cytometry systems
- 30-day open-vial stability; 90-day closed-vial stability
- Aids in meeting the quality requirements for leukemia and lymphoma immunophenotyping
- Manufacturer established assay ranges – no need to verify range per CAP requirements
- Reduces the need for labs to hold and validate patient samples for use as a control
- Access to STATS®, our free interlaboratory quality control program for peer group data comparison
Flow Cytometry Products
We offer a comprehensive line of positive procedural controls and cellular stabilization products for immunophenotyping by flow cytometry. Our CD-Chex® quality controls provide you with assay values for various leukocyte populations, intracellular and surface markers, and our cellular stabilization products allow you to preserve samples for extended periods of time, eliminating the need for cold-chain shipping or immediate processing.
CD-Chex CD103 Plus
CD-Chex CD103 Plus is the only commercially available flow cytometry control that includes CD103, CD30, CD38, CD56, CD138 and cyto…
CD-Chex CD117 Plus
CD-Chex CD117 Plus is the only commercially available flow cytometry control that includes CD117, CD25 and CD71. It is a positive …
CD-Chex CD34 is the only commercially available three-level process control for enumerating CD34 positive cells by flow cytometry.…