CD-Chex Select is a positive procedural control that includes CD26, CD41, CD57, CD58, CD61, CD64, CD79a, FMC7, MPO, TCR α/β and TCR γ/δ. It is an assayed, whole blood control that features a cap pierceable vial for use with automated flow cytometry sample preparation instruments.
Designed to resemble a patient sample, CD-Chex Select contains human leukocytes and erythrocytes in a preservative medium. The cells in CD-Chex Select possess surface and intracellular antigens detectable with fluorescent monoclonal antibodies by flow cytometry. It is a positive procedural flow cytometry control assayed for 11 CD markers used for immunophenotyping: CD26, CD41, CD57, CD58, CD61, CD64, FMC7, TCR α/β, TCR γ/δ, and intracellular CD79a and MPO. CD-Chex Select is designed to represent normal peripheral blood leukocytes where lymphocytes, monocytes, and granulocytes are distinguishable on the basis of light scatter properties.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Assayed for 11 CD markers, including 2 intracellular markers
- Vials with pierceable caps for use with automated sample preparation instruments
- Whole blood control resembles patient sample
- Compatible with BD Biosciences and Beckman Coulter flow cytometry systems
- 30-day open-vial stability
- 90-day closed-vial stability
- Helps toward meeting quality requirements for leukemia and lymphoma immunophenotyping
- Established assay ranges provide less room for error
- Compatibility with automated sample preparation instruments improves laboratory workflow and reduces errors
- Provides the user confidence in instrument results
- Reduces the need for labs to hold and validate patient samples for use as a control
- Access to STATS®, a free interlaboratory quality control program with peer group data comparison and online submission
|2 x 3.0 mL (Sample 1, Sample 2)||213554|
|4 x 3.0 mL (Sample 1, Sample 2)||213555|
Order CD-Chex Select today
International customers find a distributor
Looking for an older document? Click here for archived assays and certificates.
Quality Pillars for Building Measurement Assurance in Flow Cytometry
The webinar provides updates on the current best quality practices in flow cytometry and case studies for assay, reagent and instrument monitoring.
Flow Cytometry Products
Based on Streck’s proprietary cell-stabilization technology, we offer a comprehensive line of positive procedural controls and cellular stabilization products for immunophenotyping by flow cytometry. Our unique quality controls provide assay values for both normal and abnormal leukocyte populations and reference values for both intracellular and surface markers. Our cellular stabilization products are designed to preserve samples for extended periods while easing handling concerns and allowing for room temperature storage, cold-chain free shipping and batch processing.
CD-Chex CD103 Plus
CD-Chex CD103 Plus is the only commercially available flow cytometry control that includes CD103, CD30, CD38, CD56, CD138 and cyto…
CD-Chex CD117 Plus
CD-Chex CD117 Plus is the only commercially available flow cytometry control that includes CD117, CD25 and CD71. It is a positive …
CD-Chex CD34 is the only commercially available three-level process control for enumerating CD34 positive cells by flow cytometry.…