CD-Chex CD34 is the only commercially available three-level process control for enumerating CD34 positive cells by flow cytometry. It is an assayed, whole blood control that requires no dilution and provides reference values similar to levels found in bone marrow, cord blood and mobilized patient samples.
CD-Chex CD34 is a ready-to-use, positive procedural control for enumerating CD34 positive cells by flow cytometry. Designed to resemble a patient sample, CD-Chex CD34 contains human leukocytes and erythrocytes in a preservative medium with CD34 positive cells having characteristics similar to human hematopoietic progenitor cells. The whole blood control does not need to be diluted and offers 30-day open-vial stability, eliminating the need to track thermal openings. Its long shelf life reduces the number of shipments, associated costs and time spent performing lot-to-lot correlation.
- Only commercially available CD34 control with three levels
- Ready to use control; no dilution required
- Whole blood control resembles patient sample
- Compatible with flow cytometers using ISHAGE protocol and enumeration kits
- 30-day open-vial stability
- 90-day closed-vial stability
- Helps clinical laboratories meet quality requirements for CD34+ stem cell quantitation
- Long shelf life reduces the number of shipments and associated costs
- Established assay ranges provide less room for error
- Tests a wider range of CD34 enumeration not offered by alternative controls
- Fewer lot-to-lot correlations save time and resources
- Access to STATS®, a free interlaboratory quality control program with peer group data comparison and online submission
Quality Pillars for Building Measurement Assurance in Flow Cytometry
The webinar provides updates on the current best quality practices in flow cytometry and case studies for assay, reagent and instrument monitoring.
Flow Cytometry Products
Based on Streck’s proprietary cell-stabilization technology, we offer a comprehensive line of positive procedural controls and cellular stabilization products for immunophenotyping by flow cytometry. Our unique quality controls provide assay values for both normal and abnormal leukocyte populations and reference values for both intracellular and surface markers. Our cellular stabilization products are designed to preserve samples for extended periods while easing handling concerns and allowing for room temperature storage, cold-chain free shipping and batch processing.
CD-Chex CD103 Plus
CD-Chex CD103 Plus is the only commercially available flow cytometry control that includes CD103, CD30, CD38, CD56, CD138 and cyto…
CD-Chex CD117 Plus
CD-Chex CD117 Plus is the only commercially available flow cytometry control that includes CD117, CD25 and CD71. It is a positive …
CD-Chex CD34 is the only commercially available three-level process control for enumerating CD34 positive cells by flow cytometry.…