Sperm-Chex is a sperm count control that contains real stabilized sperm cells in two clinically significant levels to validate the accuracy and precision of your laboratory’s manual sperm counting methods.
Sperm-Chex is a manual sperm count control comprised of stabilized sperm cells instead of latex beads, which do not have the same chamber loading or optical characteristics. This control can be analyzed with the same process as patient samples and is assayed for use with hemacytometers and other commercially available manual counting chambers. Sperm-Chex is available in a kit containing two 300 µL vials, one for each clinically significant level.
- Available in two clinically significant levels
- Compatible with hemacytometers and other counting chambers
- 42-day open-vial stability; 12-month closed-vial stability
- Helps clinical laboratories meet quality requirements for manual sperm counts
- Thoroughly tests the sperm quantification process
- Long shelf life reduces the number of shipments and associated costs
- Access to STATS®, our free interlaboratory quality control program for peer group data comparison
Body Fluid & Urinalysis Products
With our line of manual and automated body fluid and sperm count controls, you can be certain in your body fluid testing methods and results.
Sperm-Chex is the only FDA-cleared manual sperm count control that contains real stabilized sperm cells, not latex beads. The manu…
Sperm-Chex Post VC
Sperm-Chex Post VC is the only FDA-cleared post-vasectomy sperm count control that contains real stabilized sperm cells, not latex…
Cell-Chex is a multi-level manual cerebrospinal and body fluid control for evaluating the accuracy and precision of hemacytometer …