Cal-Chex is a whole blood product assayed for the calibration of Beckman Coulter®, Horiba® Medical, Siemens Healthineers® and Mindray® multi-parameter hematology analyzers.
Cal-Chex is a whole blood calibrator for multi-parameter hematology analyzers. This product provides a cost-effective alternative to traditional whole blood calibration procedures.
Cal-Chex is available in plastic vials with pierceable caps for analyzer autosampling and is assayed on Beckman Coulter, Horiba Medical, Siemens Healthineers and Mindray hematology instruments.
- Assayed on Beckman Coulter, Horiba Medical, Siemens and Mindray instruments
- Plastic vials with pierceable caps for analyzer autosampling
- 5-day open-vial stability; 45-day closed-vial stability
- Helps clinical laboratories meet quality requirements
- Established assay ranges provide less room for error
Our whole blood controls and calibrators give you confidence in the accuracy and sensitivity of your hematology analyzers without having to complete a tedious whole blood calibration procedure.
Cal-Chex is a whole blood product manufactured for calibrating multi-parameter hematology analyzers. It is assayed on Beckman Coul…
Cal-Chex A Plus
Cal-Chex A Plus is a whole blood product manufactured for calibrating multi-parameter hematology analyzers. It is assayed on Abbot…
CVA/CVA for CELL-DYN
CVA (Calibration Verification Assessment) and CVA for CELL-DYN are assayed linearity control kits used to determine the patient re…