Sperm-Chex® Post VC
Sperm-Chex Post VC is a post-vasectomy sperm count control that validates the manual post-vasectomy sperm count procedure. Comprised of real stabilized sperm cells, Sperm-Chex Post VC can be handled like a patient sample and contains positive and negative sperm count samples to verify sperm quantification methods.
Sperm-Chex Post VC is a positive/negative control that can be used to validate your laboratory’s manual post-vasectomy sperm counting procedure. This control contains stabilized sperm cells instead of latex beads to ensure patient sample-like chamber loading and optical characteristics. Sperm-Chex Post VC is assayed for use with hemacytometers and other commercially available manual counting chambers. It is available in a kit containing two 300 µL vials, one positive and one negative sperm count sample.
- Provides a positive and negative sperm count sample
- Compatible with hemacytometers and other counting chambers
- 42-day open-vial stability; 12-month closed-vial stability
- Helps clinical laboratories meet quality requirements for vasectomy sperm counts
- Performs the same as a patient sample for chamber loading
- Simulates the sperm cell concentration that lab technologists encounter in patient samples
- Long shelf life reduces the number of shipments and associated costs
Body Fluid & Urinalysis Products
With our line of manual and automated body fluid and sperm count controls, you can be certain in your body fluid testing methods and results.
Sperm-Chex is the only FDA-cleared manual sperm count control that contains real stabilized sperm cells, not latex beads. The manu…
Sperm-Chex Post VC
Sperm-Chex Post VC is the only FDA-cleared post-vasectomy sperm count control that contains real stabilized sperm cells, not latex…
Cell-Chex is a multi-level manual cerebrospinal and body fluid control for evaluating the accuracy and precision of hemacytometer …