Temp-Chex™ Digital II
Temp-Chex Digital II is a certified NIST-traceable digital laboratory thermometer for monitoring refrigerators, freezers, incubators and room temperatures from -50 °C to 200 °C. It features an easy-to-read display with minimum/maximum temperature, low/high alarm and date/time modes.
Temp-Chex Digital II is a digital laboratory thermometer for monitoring temperatures between -50 °C and 200 °C in various laboratory applications. It features a large, easy-to-read display with the current temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit with minimum/maximum temperature, low/high alarm and date/time display modes available. The thermometer probe is housed in a vial of glass beads that creates a temperature buffer, ensuring readings will not fluctuate with the opening and closing of doors. An audible and visual alarm will trigger when the temperature goes above or below the set temperatures. Temp-Chex Digital II automatically records the date and time for up to 10 alarm events when the temperature exceeds the minimum or maximum settings.
- Individually serial-numbered and NIST-traceable
- Measures temperatures from -50 °C to 200 °C
- Easy-to-read display with min/max temperature, low/high alarm and date/time modes
- Records up to 10 events when temperature exceeds its low/high alarm settings
- Can be mounted magnetically, adhesively, by keyhole or flip-out desk stand
- Downloadable wall chart for daily temperature monitoring available
- A wide temperature range allows it to be used to monitor refrigerators, freezers and incubators
- Separate unit and probe allows user to check temperature without opening doors
- Minimum/maximum temperature tracking eliminates any doubt of unrecorded temperature swings
- The probe in glass beads creates a temperature buffer, preventing fluctuations and inaccurate readings
Looking for an older document? Click here for archived assays and certificates.
|Temp-Chex Digital II Thermometer||240501|
Order Temp-Chex Digital II today
International customers find a distributor
Accessories & Services
Streck manufactures quality control devices providing accurate, safe and reliable monitoring of laboratory pipets and temperatures. Pipet Verification Service allows the laboratory to verify automatic pipets and dilutors without purchasing equipment or interrupting pipet use. NIST-traceable thermometers are available for a wide temperature range, and are enclosed in a plastic case for protection and to contain the contents if broken. Streck’s Interlaboratory Quality Control program, STATS®, is an effective way for laboratories to evaluate the performance of their instrument or method against a peer group and demonstrate compliance with quality practices.
STATS ILQC Program
Contact [email protected] 800-898-9563 Business Hours M-F: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST The Streck STATS program is an e…
Temp-Chex Digital II
Temp-Chex Digital II is a certified NIST-traceable digital laboratory thermometer for monitoring refrigerators, freezers, incubato…
Temp-Chex with Enviro-Safe is a certified NIST-traceable laboratory thermometer for monitoring refrigerators, freezers, incubators…