Para 12® Plus
Para 12 Plus is a whole blood hematology control formulated for the Abbott CELL-DYN five-part differential instruments: CELL-DYN 3200, 3500/3700 and Ruby. The control features vials with pierceable caps for autosampling and is available in low, normal and high levels.
Para 12 Plus is a whole blood assayed hematology control which offers complete assay values for the five-part white blood cell differential. Para 12 Plus is sensitive to instrument problems so laser malfunctions are quickly and accurately detected. The control features 3 mL vials with pierceable caps for autosampling. Its long shelf life reduces the number of shipments, associated costs and time spent performing lot-to-lot correlation.
- Whole blood five-part differential hematology control
- Available in three clinically significant levels
- Plastic vials with pierceable caps for analyzer autosampling
- Compatible with Abbott CELL-DYN 3200, 3500/3700 and Ruby hematology analyzers
- 7-day open-vial stability
- 75-day closed-vial stability
Assay Zip File Downloads
- Instructions for Assay Zip File Download
- Para 12 Plus Assay Disk Lot  [2020-01-17]
- Para 12 Plus Assay Disk Lot  [2020-03-13]
- Para 12 Plus Assay Disk Lot  [2020-05-08]
- Para 12 Plus Assay Disk Lot  [2020-07-03]
- Para 12 Plus Assay Disk Lot  [2020-08-28]
- Para 12 Plus Assay Disk Lot  [2020-10-23]
- Para 12 Plus Assay Disk Lot  [2020-12-18]
The process of whole blood calibration is critical to Streck so our customers can have the confidence that product assays are accurate. Streck’s calibrators save you from having to complete a tedious whole blood calibration procedure. Our controls are available for most brands of hematology analyzers and come in multiple levels to test accuracy and sensitivity.
Para 12 Plus
Para 12 Plus is a whole blood hematology control formulated for the Abbott CELL-DYN five-part differential instruments: CELL-DYN 3…
Retic-Chex Linearity is designed to establish the reportable range and linearity of select hematology analyzers that report the re…
HQ-Chex is a hematology control that evaluates the accuracy and precision of select HemoCue glucose and hemoglobin analyzers. It i…