Para 12® Plus
Para 12 Plus is a whole blood hematology control formulated for the Abbott® CELL-DYN five-part differential Ruby® instrument. It features vials with pierceable caps for autosampling and is available in low, normal and high levels.
Para 12 Plus is a whole blood hematology control that offers complete assay values for the five-part white blood cell differential. This control offers low, normal and high cell percentages to test the accuracy and precision of the reported white cell populations, comes in 3 mL vials with pierceable caps for autosampling and has a long shelf life which reduces the number of shipments, associated costs and time spent performing lot-to-lot correlation. Each Para 12 Plus label is barcoded to assist with quality control data collection, eliminating the possibility of transcription errors.
- Available in three clinically significant levels
- Plastic vials with pierceable caps for analyzer autosampling
- Compatible with the Abbot CELL-DYN five-part differential Ruby hematology analyzer
- 7-day open-vial stability; 75-day closed-vial stability
- Established assay ranges provide less room for error
- Long shelf life reduces the number of shipments and associated costs
- Fewer lot-to-lot correlations save time and resources
- Access to STATS®, our free interlaboratory quality control program for peer group data comparison
Assay Zip File Downloads
Our whole blood controls and calibrators give you confidence in the accuracy and sensitivity of your hematology analyzers without having to complete a tedious whole blood calibration procedure.
Cal-Chex is a whole blood product manufactured for calibrating multi-parameter hematology analyzers. It is assayed on Beckman Coul…
Cal-Chex A Plus
Cal-Chex A Plus is a whole blood product manufactured for calibrating multi-parameter hematology analyzers. It is assayed on Abbot…
CVA/CVA for CELL-DYN
CVA (Calibration Verification Assessment) and CVA for CELL-DYN are assayed linearity control kits used to determine the patient re…