Para 12® Plus
Para 12 Plus is a whole blood hematology control formulated for the Abbott CELL-DYN five-part differential instruments: CELL-DYN 3200, 3500/3700 and Ruby. The control features cap-pierceable vials for autosampling and is available in low, normal and high levels.
Para 12 Plus is a whole blood assayed hematology control which offers complete assay values for the five-part white blood cell differential. Para 12 Plus is sensitive to instrument problems so laser malfunctions are quickly and accurately detected. The control features 3 mL cap-pierceable vials for autosampling. Its long shelf life reduces the number of shipments, associated costs and time spent performing lot-to-lot correlation.
- Whole blood five-part differential hematology control
- Available in three clinically significant levels
- Plastic cap-pierceable vials for analyzer autosampling
- Compatible with Abbott CELL-DYN 3200, 3500/3700 and Ruby hematology analyzers
- 7-day open-vial stability
- 75-day closed-vial stability
Assay Zip File Downloads
- Instructions for Assay Zip File Download
- Para 12 Plus Assay Disk Lot  [2020-01-17]
- Para 12 Plus Assay Disk Lot  [2020-03-13]
- Para 12 Plus Assay Disk Lot  [2020-05-08]
- Para 12 Plus Assay Disk Lot  [2020-07-03]
- Para 12 Plus Assay Disk Lot  [2020-08-28]
- Para 12 Plus Assay Disk Lot  [2020-10-23]
The process of whole blood calibration is critical to Streck so our customers can have the confidence that product assays are accurate. Streck’s calibrators save you from having to complete a tedious whole blood calibration procedure. Our controls are available for most brands of hematology analyzers and come in multiple levels to test accuracy and sensitivity.
Para 4 is a hematology control for small laboratories and offices with point-of-care applications that perform a limited number of…
Para 12 Plus
Para 12 Plus is a whole blood hematology control formulated for the Abbott CELL-DYN five-part differential instruments: CELL-DYN 3…
STaK-Chex Plus Retics
STaK-Chex Plus Retics is a whole blood five-part white cell differential control that includes reticulocytes and nucleated red blo…