Cyto-Chex BCT is a direct draw blood collection tube that maintains cellular morphology and surface antigen expression, including cluster of differentiation (CD) markers, prior to analysis by flow cytometry. Whole blood samples collected in Cyto-Chex BCT can be stored at room temperature for up to 14 days.
Cyto-Chex BCT has been FDA 510(k) cleared for consistent recovery of HIV-associated lymphocyte subsets (CD3, CD4, CD8, CD19, CD16/CD56 and CD45) for up to 14 days.
Cold chain free – Transport samples at room temperature
- Stabilizes whole blood samples for up to 14 days prior to analysis by flow cytometry
- FDA 510(k) cleared for consistent recovery of HIV-associated lymphocyte subsets for up to 14 days of room temperature storage
- Available in 5 mL and 2 mL vials
- Limits the adverse effects of time, storage and transport conditions on sample integrity
- Reduces the need for immediate sample processing and analysis
- Allows for the batching of samples, optimizing laboratory workflow
- Minimizes patient recalls, redraws and associated costs
|6-tube pack (2.0 mL) glass||213559|
|100-tube box (2.0 mL) glass||218980|
|6-tube pack (5.0 mL) glass||213361|
|25-tube box (5.0 mL) glass||213362|
|100-tube box (5.0 mL) glass||213386|
Order Cyto-Chex BCT today
International customers find a distributor
Flow Cytometry Products
We offer a comprehensive line of positive procedural controls and cellular stabilization products for immunophenotyping by flow cytometry. Our CD-Chex® quality controls provide you with assay values for various leukocyte populations, intracellular and surface markers, and our cellular stabilization products allow you to preserve samples for extended periods of time, eliminating the need for cold-chain shipping or immediate processing.
CD-Chex CD103 Plus
CD-Chex CD103 Plus is the only commercially available flow cytometry control that includes CD103, CD30, CD38, CD56, CD138 and cyto…
CD-Chex CD117 Plus
CD-Chex CD117 Plus is the only commercially available flow cytometry control that includes CD117, CD25 and CD71. It is a positive …
CD-Chex CD34 is the only commercially available three-level process control for enumerating CD34 positive cells by flow cytometry.…