CD-Chex TdT Plus®
CD-Chex TdT Plus is a positive procedural control that provides reference values for TdT, CD1a, CD2, CD4, CD5, CD7, CD8, CD34 and cytoplasmic CD3. This control contains several markers designated as “rare flow antigens” by CAP.
CD-Chex TdT Plus is a ready-to-use control for evaluating CD2, CD4, CD5, CD7, CD8, CD34, cytoplasmic CD3 and nuclear TdT expression by flow cytometry. This control contains an abnormally high CD34+ population and is designed to monitor reagent staining, erythrocyte lysis, sample preparation and instrument performance…
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Only flow cytometry control assayed for TdT, CD1a, CD34 and cytoplasmic CD3
- Offers an abnormally high level of CD34: over 60% positive for CD34+
- Compatible with BD Biosciences and Beckman Coulter flow cytometry systems
- 30-day open-vial stability; 90-day closed-vial stability
- Manufacturer established assay ranges – no need to verify range per CAP requirements
- Reduces the need for labs to hold and validate patient samples for use as a control
- Access to STATS®, our free interlaboratory quality control program for peer group data comparison
Flow Cytometry Products
We offer a comprehensive line of positive procedural controls and cellular stabilization products for immunophenotyping by flow cytometry. Our CD-Chex® quality controls provide you with assay values for various leukocyte populations, intracellular and surface markers, and our cellular stabilization products allow you to preserve samples for extended periods of time, eliminating the need for cold-chain shipping or immediate processing.
CD-Chex CD103 Plus
CD-Chex CD103 Plus is the only commercially available flow cytometry control that includes CD103, CD30, CD38, CD56, CD138 and cyto…
CD-Chex CD117 Plus
CD-Chex CD117 Plus is the only commercially available flow cytometry control that includes CD117, CD25 and CD71. It is a positive …
CD-Chex CD34 is the only commercially available three-level process control for enumerating CD34 positive cells by flow cytometry.…