CD-Chex TdT Plus®
CD-Chex TdT Plus is the only commercially available flow cytometry control that includes TdT, CD1a, CD34 and cCD3 in a single control. It is a positive procedural control that provides reference values for abnormal cells often found in certain types of hematopoietic neoplasms.
CD-Chex TdT Plus is a ready-to-use control for evaluating intracellular and surface antigens including CD1a, CD2, CD4, CD5, CD7, CD8, CD34, cytoplasmic CD3 and nuclear TdT, with monoclonal antibody binding by flow cytometry. When the cells are stained with fluorescent antibodies and analyzed by flow cytometry, CD-Chex TdT Plus provides reference values for abnormal peripheral blood leukocytes often found in certain types of hematopoietic neoplasms.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Only flow cytometry control assayed for TdT, CD1a, CD34 and cytoplasmic CD3
- Other assayed markers include CD2, CD4, CD5, CD7 and CD8
- Offers a high level of CD34: over 60% positive for CD34+ (abnormal)
- Compatible with BD Biosciences and Beckman Coulter flow cytometry systems
- 30-day open-vial stability
- 90-day closed-vial stability
- Helps toward meeting quality requirements for leukemia and lymphoma immunophenotyping
- Helps technologists to identify and gate assayed markers
- Established assay ranges provide less room for error
- Reduces the need for labs to hold and validate patient samples for use as a control
- Access to STATS®, a free interlaboratory quality control program with peer group data comparison and online submission
Quality Pillars for Building Measurement Assurance in Flow Cytometry
The webinar provides updates on the current best quality practices in flow cytometry and case studies for assay, reagent and instrument monitoring.
Flow Cytometry Products
Based on Streck’s proprietary cell-stabilization technology, we offer a comprehensive line of positive procedural controls and cellular stabilization products for immunophenotyping by flow cytometry. Our unique quality controls provide assay values for both normal and abnormal leukocyte populations and reference values for both intracellular and surface markers. Our cellular stabilization products are designed to preserve samples for extended periods while easing handling concerns and allowing for room temperature storage, cold-chain free shipping and batch processing.
CD-Chex CD103 Plus
CD-Chex CD103 Plus is the only commercially available flow cytometry control that includes CD103, CD30, CD38, CD56, CD138 and cyto…
CD-Chex CD117 Plus
CD-Chex CD117 Plus is the only commercially available flow cytometry control that includes CD117, CD25 and CD71. It is a positive …
CD-Chex CD34 is the only commercially available three-level process control for enumerating CD34 positive cells by flow cytometry.…