HQ-Chex is a hematology control that evaluates the accuracy and precision of select HemoCue® glucose and hemoglobin analyzers. It is available in three clinically significant levels.
HQ-Chex is an assayed, whole blood glucose and hemoglobin quality control for use with select HemoCue systems. Designed to resemble the performance of patient samples, HQ-Chex is available in three clinically significant levels and has a long shelf life which reduces the number of shipments, associated costs and time spent performing lot-to-lot correlation. It is packaged in squeeze dropper vials for accurate sample dispensing, eliminating the need to pipette.
- Whole blood control resembles patient sample
- Available in three clinically significant levels
- Packaged in plastic squeeze dropper vials
- Compatible with HemoCue Glucose 201 Analyzer, Hb201+ Analyzer and B-Hemoglobin Photometer
- 30-day open-vial stability; 180-day closed-vial stability
- Established assay ranges provide less room for error
- Long shelf life reduces the number of shipments and associated costs
- Fewer lot-to-lot correlations save time and resources
- Access to STATS®, our free interlaboratory quality control program for peer group data comparison
Our whole blood controls and calibrators give you confidence in the accuracy and sensitivity of your hematology analyzers without having to complete a tedious whole blood calibration procedure.
Cal-Chex is a whole blood product manufactured for calibrating multi-parameter hematology analyzers. It is assayed on Beckman Coul…
Cal-Chex A Plus
Cal-Chex A Plus is a whole blood product manufactured for calibrating multi-parameter hematology analyzers. It is assayed on Abbot…
CVA/CVA for CELL-DYN
CVA (Calibration Verification Assessment) and CVA for CELL-DYN are assayed linearity control kits used to determine the patient re…