HQ-Chex is a hematology control that evaluates the accuracy and precision of select HemoCue glucose and hemoglobin analyzers. It is a whole blood control that is available in three clinically significant levels.
HQ-Chex is an assayed, whole blood glucose and hemoglobin quality control designed for use with select HemoCue systems. The control resembles the performance of patient samples and is available in three clinically significant levels. Its long shelf life reduces the number of shipments, associated costs and time spent performing lot-to-lot correlation. HQ-Chex is packaged in squeeze dropper vials for accurate sample dispensing, eliminating the need to pipette.
- Whole blood control resembles patient sample
- Available in three clinically significant levels
- Packaged in plastic squeeze dropper vials
- Compatible with HemoCue Glucose 201 Analyzer, Hb201+ Analyzer and B-Hemoglobin Photometer
- 30-day open-vial stability
- 180-day closed-vial stability
- Helps clinical laboratories meet quality requirements
- Established assay ranges provide less room for error
- Long shelf life reduces the number of shipments and associated costs
- Fewer lot-to-lot correlations save time and resources
- Access to STATS®, a free interlaboratory quality control program with peer group data comparison and online submission
Looking for an older document? Click here for archived assays and certificates.
|6 x 2.5 mL (Levels 1,2 & 3)||232756|
|6 x 2.5 mL (Level 1)||232753|
|6 x 2.5 mL (Level 2)||232754|
|6 x 2.5 mL (Level 3)||232755|
|6 x 2.5 mL (Levels 1 & 3)||232757|
Order HQ-Chex today
International customers find a distributor
The process of whole blood calibration is critical to Streck so our customers can have the confidence that product assays are accurate. Streck’s calibrators save you from having to complete a tedious whole blood calibration procedure. Our controls are available for most brands of hematology analyzers and come in multiple levels to test accuracy and sensitivity.
Cal-Chex is a whole blood product manufactured for calibrating multi-parameter hematology analyzers. It is assayed on Beckman Coul…
Cal-Chex A Plus
Cal-Chex A Plus is a whole blood product manufactured for calibrating multi-parameter hematology analyzers. It is assayed on Abbot…
CVA/CVA for CELL-DYN
CVA (Calibration Verification Assessment) and CVA for CELL-DYN are assayed linearity control kits used to determine the patient re…