ESR-Chex is a whole blood sed-rate control for automated and manual ESR testing methods. It is available in two levels and is assayed for the most frequently used sedimentation rate tubes in conjunction with the Classical Westergren, Modified Westergren and Wintrobe methods.
ESR-Chex is an assayed, hematology control for evaluating the accuracy and precision of automated and manual testing methods used to monitor erythrocyte sedimentation rates. The whole blood control is manufactured from human red blood cells and can be used in the same manner as a patient sample. ESR-Chex reacts to physical factors such as benchtop vibration, temperature and tube angle, and alerts the technologist to possible problems that may affect the accuracy of patient results. The clear and distinct interface between the red blood cell layer and the plasma is easy to read and provides accurate and reproducible results.
- Ready-to-use whole blood control resembles patient sample
- Available in two levels: normal and abnormal
- Assayed for both manual and automated sed-rate testing methods
- 95-day open-vial stability
- 365-day closed-vial stability
- Helps clinical laboratories meet quality requirements
- Alerts the technologist to possible problems that may affect the accuracy of patient results
- Long shelf life reduces the number of shipments and associated costs
- Access to STATS®, a free interlaboratory quality control program with peer group data comparison and online submission
Streck provides the laboratory with a comprehensive sed-rate line that includes accurate, reliable and user-friendly analyzers for erythrocyte sedimentation rate testing in EDTA tubes without consuming the patient sample. The Streck sed-rate line also includes accurate and reliable quality controls and accessories.
MOLECULAR ARM-D® Kits address a global threat Antibiotic resistant bacteria threaten the effective treatment of an increasing ran…
Quality Control Quality controls are central to success in the clinical lab. Streck utilizes our proprietary cell stabilization te…