MDx-Chex™ for BCID2
MDx-Chex for BCID2 is a first-of-its-kind quality control designed to meet the standards for verifying the performance of sample-to-result molecular tests for sepsis. Provided in a comprehensive and easy-to-use format, MDx-Chex for BCID2 evaluates the entire analytical process of the test, including cell lysis, DNA extraction, purification and removal of PCR inhibitors, as well as qPCR amplification, detection and analysis. MDx-Chex for BCID2 can be used for assay verification, to track lot-to-lot performance of tests and to reduce the occurrence of incorrect results due to instrument or assay failures.
MDx-Chex for BCID2 is a patient-like full process control designed to validate the entire analytical process for sample-to-result tests. The control kit contains 43 bacteria, yeasts and antimicrobial resistance gene targets packaged in two separate vials, one for Gram (-) bacteria and one for the Gram (+) bacteria and yeasts, covering targets commonly tested for in molecular sepsis tests. The microorganisms are intact, inactivated and suspended in a matrix of stabilized red blood cells, white blood cells and blood culture media components, which is designed to challenge the lysis and purification processes just like a patient sample.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Comprised of inactivated microorganisms in a matrix of blood cells and culture media components to simulate a patient sample.
- Two sample-to-result tests needed for complete coverage of all 43 targets, which are contained in two vials.
- Allows for direct use on the sample-to-result test platform.
- Challenges and verifies the entire analytical process of MDx-based sepsis assays.
- Cell lysis
- DNA extraction/purification
- PCR inhibition
- Detection analysis
- Results reporting
- Saves the use of expensive sample-to-result cartridges.
- Use 2 cartridges vs. 6 cartridges.
- Provides complete target coverage.
- Easy to use.
- Pipette like a patient sample from a blood culture bottle.
- No pooling of individual microorganisms needed.
- Reduces preanalytical variables.
- Pipetting errors
|MDx-Chex for BCID2||250059|
Order MDx-Chex for BCID2 today
International customers find a distributor
Streck’s antibiotic resistance monitoring and detection (ARM-D) kits can be used as a part of a hospital’s surveillance program when screening patients and by identifying – in just a few hours – which Gram-negative resistant bacterial strains are present in the facility. Streck’s real-time PCR instrument and hot-start enzyme formulated for fast PCR can save your lab time without compromising results.
ARM-D Kit, β-Lactamase
The Streck ARM-D Kit, β-Lactamase is a multiplex real-time PCR kit for the rapid detection of antibiotic resistance genes in Gram…
ARM-D Kit, ampC
The Streck ARM-D Kit, ampC is a multiplex real-time PCR kit for the rapid detection of antibiotic resistance genes in Gram-negativ…
ARM-D Kit, OXA
The Streck ARM-D Kit, OXA is a multiplex real-time PCR kit for the rapid detection of antibiotic resistance genes in Gram-negative…