UA-Cellular Complete is a comprehensive, combined chemistry and sediment urinalysis control designed specifically for the Siemens CLINITEK Atlas / Sysmex UF-1000i and the Arkray AUTION HYBRID AU-4050 integrated urinalysis systems. It can be run like a patient sample and requires no oversight.
UA-Cellular Complete is a ready-to-use, tri-level liquid urine control that requires no hydration or dilution step. Designed to mimic a patient sample, UA-Cellular Complete aligns six urine particle types (red blood cells, white blood cells, casts, crystals, bacteria and epithelial cells) with common urine chemistry analytes (glucose, ketones, blood, protein, nitrite, color, bilirubin, specific gravity, pH, urobilinogen, leukocytes and clarity), plus hCG. Technologists can use one control to test both the chemistry and micro platforms of their integrated urinalysis instruments, allowing for automated walk-away testing of the entire system.
- Contains common urine chemistry analytes and 6 urine particle types
- Ready-to-use control mimics patient sample with cellular components; no dilution or hydration step required
- Tests the entire system’s ability to identify and quantify chemistry and cellular components
- Compatible with the Siemens CLINITEK Atlas/Sysmex UF-1000i and Arkray AUTION HYBRID AU-4050 systems
- 30-day open-vial stability
- 105-day closed-vial stability
Body Fluid & Urinalysis Products
Clinical laboratory technologists know they can rely on a control manufactured by Streck. This reputation for excellence is the driving force behind Streck’s body fluid control products, including manual and automated body fluid controls, sperm count controls and patient-like urinalysis controls.
Cell-Chex Auto is an automated body fluid cell count control for Abbott, Beckman Coulter, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics and Sysme…
Sperm-Chex Post VC
Sperm-Chex Post VC is the only FDA-cleared post-vasectomy sperm count control that contains real stabilized sperm cells, not latex…
Cell-Chex is a multi-level manual cerebrospinal and body fluid control for evaluating the accuracy and precision of hemacytometer …