CD-Chex CD117® Plus
CD-Chex CD117 Plus is the only commercially available flow cytometry control that includes CD117, CD25 and CD71. It is a positive procedural control that provides assay values for abnormal and total leukocytes.
CD-Chex CD117 Plus is a ready-to-use control for evaluating surface antigens, including CD117, CD25, and CD71, with monoclonal antibody binding by flow cytometry. It was developed with characteristics similar to abnormal peripheral blood leukocytes often found in a hematolymphoid neoplastic patient sample. The assay provides percent-positive values for CD117, CD25 and CD71 on abnormal and total leukocytes. Abnormal leukocytes are distinguishable from normal leukocytes on the basis of light scatter properties and a low level of CD45 expression.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Only commercially available control assayed for CD117, CD25 and CD71
- Exhibits characteristics similar to an abnormal peripheral blood patient sample
- Provides assay values for abnormal and total leukocytes
- Compatible with BD Biosciences and Beckman Coulter flow cytometry systems
- 30-day open-vial stability
- 90-day closed-vial stability
- Helps toward meeting quality requirements for leukemia and lymphoma immunophenotyping
- Established assay ranges provide less room for error
- Reduces the need for labs to hold and validate patient samples for use as a control
- Access to STATS®, a free interlaboratory quality control program with peer group data comparison and online submission
Markers assayed on CD-Chex CD117 Plus
CD38+ / CD45+
CD38+ / CD45-
Kappa / CD19
Lambda / CD19
Find a flow cytometry control by marker
Looking for an older document? Click here for archived assays and certificates.
Quality Pillars for Building Measurement Assurance in Flow Cytometry
The webinar provides updates on the current best quality practices in flow cytometry and case studies for assay, reagent and instrument monitoring.
|1 x 1.0 mL||213557|
|2 x 1.0 mL||213558|
Order CD-Chex CD117 Plus today
International customers find a distributor
Flow Cytometry Products
Based on Streck’s proprietary cell-stabilization technology, we offer a comprehensive line of positive procedural controls and cellular stabilization products for immunophenotyping by flow cytometry. Our unique quality controls provide assay values for both normal and abnormal leukocyte populations and reference values for both intracellular and surface markers. Our cellular stabilization products are designed to preserve samples for extended periods while easing handling concerns and allowing for room temperature storage, cold-chain free shipping and batch processing.
CD-Chex CD103 Plus
CD-Chex CD103 Plus is the only commercially available flow cytometry control that includes CD103, CD30, CD38, CD56, CD138 and cyto…
CD-Chex CD117 Plus
CD-Chex CD117 Plus is the only commercially available flow cytometry control that includes CD117, CD25 and CD71. It is a positive …
CD-Chex CD34 is the only commercially available three-level process control for enumerating CD34 positive cells by flow cytometry.…