Temp-Chex with Enviro-Safe is a certified NIST-traceable laboratory thermometer for monitoring refrigerators, freezers, incubators and room temperatures from -30 °C to 50 °C. Temp-Chex thermometers are mercury free and feature a probe contained in a vial of propylene glycol to buffer temperature variations.
Temp-Chex liquid-in-glass laboratory thermometers can be used to monitor temperatures between -30 °C and 50 °C in various applications. All Temp-Chex thermometers are mercury free and enclosed in a plastic case to protect the thermometer and contain the contents if broken. Enviro-Safe liquid is 100% non-toxic, non-hazardous and biodegradable. Temp-Chex thermometers are scaled in 0.5° increments, allowing the laboratory to meet CAP and CLIA standards.
- Individually serial-numbered and NIST-traceable
- Measures temperatures from -30 °C to 50 °C
- Scaled to 0.5° increments
- Enclosed in a durable plastic case to contain contents in case of breakage
- Can be mounted magnetically or adhesively
- Downloadable wall chart for daily temperature monitoring available
- A wide temperature range allows Temp-Chex thermometers to be used to monitor refrigerators, freezers and incubators
- Mercury free, non-hazardous Enviro-Safe liquid for increased safety
- The probe in a vial of propylene glycol creates a temperature buffer, preventing fluctuations and inaccurate readings
- Temp-Chex Enviro-Safe Freezer IFU CoA Lot 2091
- Temp-Chex Enviro-Safe Freezer IFU CoA Lot 2308
- Temp-Chex Enviro-Safe Incubator IFU CoA Lot 2105
- Temp-Chex Enviro-Safe Incubator IFU CoA Lot 2187
- Temp-Chex Enviro-Safe Incubator IFU CoA Lot 2259
- Temp-Chex Enviro-Safe Refrigerator IFU CoA Lot 2120
- Temp-Chex Enviro-Safe Refrigerator IFU CoA Lot 2203
- Temp-Chex Enviro-Safe Refrigerator IFU CoA Lot 2273
Looking for an older document? Click here for archived assays and certificates.
|Enviro-Safe -30 ºC to 1 ºC Freezer||240054|
|Enviro-Safe 20 ºC to 50 ºC Incubator||240053|
Order Temp-Chex today
International customers find a distributor
Accessories & Services
Streck manufactures quality control devices providing accurate, safe and reliable monitoring of laboratory pipets and temperatures. Pipet Verification Service allows the laboratory to verify automatic pipets and dilutors without purchasing equipment or interrupting pipet use. NIST-traceable thermometers are available for a wide temperature range, and are enclosed in a plastic case for protection and to contain the contents if broken. Streck’s Interlaboratory Quality Control program, STATS®, is an effective way for laboratories to evaluate the performance of their instrument or method against a peer group and demonstrate compliance with quality practices.
STATS ILQC Program
Contact [email protected] 800-898-9563 Business Hours M-F: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST The Streck STATS program is an e…
Temp-Chex Digital II
Temp-Chex Digital II is a certified NIST-traceable digital laboratory thermometer for monitoring refrigerators, freezers, incubato…
Temp-Chex with Enviro-Safe is a certified NIST-traceable laboratory thermometer for monitoring refrigerators, freezers, incubators…