Streck® Urine Preserve
Streck Urine Preserve is a ready-to-use liquid reagent that stabilizes nucleic acid targets in urine for up to 7 days at 6 °C to 37 °C. Each single-use vial can stabilize 25 mL to 100 mL of urine. Once isolated, the nucleic acid targets are suitable for use in many downstream analytical methods such as qPCR, ddPCR, and others.
Streck Urine Preserve is a ready-to-use liquid reagent that stabilizes nucleic acid targets in urine for up to 7 days at 6 °C to 37 °C. Each single-use vial can stabilize 25 mL to 100 mL of urine. Once isolated, the nucleic acid targets are suitable for use in many downstream analytical methods such as qPCR, ddPCR, and others. Streck Urine Preserve enhances the stability of nucleic acid targets in urine and limits the lysis of cellular material which can lead to the contamination of true cell-free targets present at the time of sample collection. Streck Urine Preserve also inhibits the nuclease mediated degradation of nucleic acids during room temperature storage.
The reagent maintains cellular and non-cellular sources of nucleic acids in order to limit changes associated with sample handling, shipping, and field collection. The product also enables ease of use such as batch processing and bulk handling while removing the need for immediate processing or cold chain management.
- 7-day sample stability when stored at 6 °C to 37 °C
- Contains a PCR compatible blue dye to provide visual reassurance that reagent was added
- Available in single-use containers to treat 25 mL to 100 mL of urine
- Isolated nucleic acids are suitable for many downstream applications
- Streck Urine Preserve CoC Lot 1312 2023-11-08
- Streck Urine Preserve CoC Lot 2031 2024-01-31
- Streck Urine Preserve CoC Lot 2066 2024-03-07
- Streck Urine Preserve CoC Lot 2115 2024-04-25
- Streck Urine Preserve CoC Lot 2178 2024-06-27
- Streck Urine Preserve CoC Lot 2234 2024-08-22
- Streck Urine Preserve CoC Lot 2290 2024-10-17
- Streck Urine Preserve CE CoC Lot 2179 2024-06-27
- Streck Urine Preserve CE CoC Lot 2291 2024-10-17
Stabilization of cfDNA in Urine Using a Preservative Reagent During Sample Processing, Transport, and Storage
Streck Urine Preserve maintains cell-free RNA in urine
Streck Urine Preserve maintains the integrity of exfoliated cells in urine
Streck Urine Preserve maintains viral RNA
The art of obtaining a high yield of cell-free DNA from urine
Urine is becoming increasingly important in liquid biopsy research; however, the detection of circulating cell-free DNA (cfDNA) in urine samples remains a challenge.
Key learning objectives from this webinar:
- Overcome the challenges that occur when working with urine samples
- Learn tips and tricks regarding the pre-analytical conditions in urine samples
|Streck Urine Preserve 12 x 5.0 mL||230599|
|Streck Urine Preserve 120 x 5.0 mL||230604|
|Streck Urine Preserve CE 12 x 5.0 mL||230631|
|Streck Urine Preserve CE 120 x 5.0 mL||230632|
Order Streck Urine Preserve today
International customers find a distributor
Streck’s patented portfolio of stabilization solutions enables scientists to mitigate and limit pre-analytical variation in critical samples, ease handling concerns and allow for room temperature storage, cold-chain free shipping and batch processing. Our direct draw blood collection tubes and preservation products for biofluids are recognized worldwide. Target analytes include cell-free DNA, cell-free RNA, clusters of differentiation antigens, extracellular vesicles and cellular nucleic acids.
RNA Complete BCT
RNA Complete BCT is a blood collection tube that maintains the draw time concentration of cell-free RNA and extracellular vesicles…
Cell-Free DNA BCT RUO & CE
Cell-Free DNA BCT is a blood collection tube available as a Research Use Only (RUO) or CE marked invitro diagnostic device that st…
Cell-Free DNA BCT
Cell-Free DNA BCT is a direct-draw venous whole blood collection device intended for the collection, stabilization and transport o…