Streck has a variety of career and internship opportunities available for both students and professionals.
Streck representatives will be at a number of area career fairs and mock interviews to meet prospective
- University of NebraskaLincoln College of Engineering – February 10, 2015
- University of NebraskaLincoln College of Business Administration – February 11, 2015
- Hiring Our Heroes at the Lied Community Center in Bellevue – February 18, 2015
- Creighton University – February 20, 2015
- University of Nebraska at Kearney – February 25, 2015
- University of Nebraska Omaha – February 26, 2015
- Midland University – February 27, 2015
- University of Nebrask-Lincoln – February 9, 2015
- University of Nebraska Omaha – February 13, 2015
Streck is a medical manufacturer that produces medical products and devices used in clinical
laboratories throughout the world. We offer an excellent working environment that combines research,
production, and administration.
Streck is located in a state-of-the-art facility that provides a working atmosphere equipped with the
latest technology. Streck offers a unique and satisfying employment opportunity and is an employer of
choice due to its moderate-size, which allows individuals to have a direct impact on company success
For more information about career opportunities at Streck, visit www.streck.com/careers or call 1-800-843-
About Streck, Inc.
Streck is an industry leader in the development and manufacturing of products for clinical and research laboratories. The companys pursuit of innovative solutions has produced an extensive list of patented products. Strecks core technology is cell stabilization; product lines support the fields of hematology, immunology and molecular diagnostics. For more information, visit www.streck.com.