Verify the Accuracy and Linear Reportable Range of the Reticulocyte Parameter
Retic-Chex Linearity is designed to establish the patient reportable range and linearity of the system. Retic-Chex Linearity is available in five-vial sets with values assigned for:
- Sysmex XE-2100™, XT-2000i™, XT-4000i™, XE-5000™, XN-10 and XN-20
- Beckman Coulter® UniCel® DxH™ 800, LH 780/785, LH 750/755,
LH 500, MAXM™, HmX and GEN•S
- Abbott CELL-DYN® 3200, 3500, 3700, Ruby® and Sapphire®
The vials have pierceable caps.
Data can be submitted to Streck for a linearity report at no additional charge.
• 105-day closed-vial stability
• 5-day open-vial stability
Click here to see patents that may be applicable to this product.
|5x2.5ml for CELL-DYN
|5x2.5ml for Sysmex
|5x3.0ml for Beckman Coulter