The First HbA1c Control Available With Intact Red Blood Cells
As the first whole red blood cell A1c control on the market with intact red blood cells, Streck’s A1c-Cellular tests the entire HbA1c procedure, including the lysing of the red blood cell — a step omitted with other controls.
The product is a ready-to-use liquid control appropriate for immunoassay and ionic exchange HPLC methodologies and assayed for:
- Abbott ARCHITECT® c Systems
- Menarini ADAMS™ A1c HA-8160
- Beckman Coulter® UniCel® DxC 600/800
- Bio-Rad® D-10 / Variant II™ / Variant II™ Turbo
- Siemens Dimension Series
- VITROS® 5,1 FS / 5600
- cobas INTEGRA® / 6000 / c 311
- Tosoh G7 / G8 / A1c 2.2 Plus
A1c-Cellular is available in plastic cap-pierceable vials. The plastic cap-pierceable vials allow autosampling for HbA1c analyzers with such capabilities.
STATS®, a free quality control program, is available.
• 180-day closed-vial stability
• 30-day open-vial stability
Click here to see patents that may be applicable to this product.
|6x2.0ml (Level 1 & 2)
|2x2.0ml (Level 1 & 2)